Monday, August 1

Ramadan Kareem

Salam ramadhan :)

I really wish I am sleeping soundly on my bed right now. Too bad I am still wide awake to the effect of taking too much caffeine before sleep. Wuuu. I hate having this kind of phenomena when I know I should be up early(for sahur that is) and I just lost 'sleepy' from my dictionary. Not even close to it. Darn.. 

Nonetheless, syukur Alhamdulillah I passed with flying colors for my final intersession exam. Praise to Allah :) The excitement of having a grade you've always wanted. May this be a good start and a catalyst for me. and for some reason, I must say that I enjoyed having intersession courses because somehow, I prefer doing something continuously with no gaps. No revision needed. Because u revise the same thing everyday. Anyhoo, ini semua rezeki dr Allah SWT. Alhamdulillah.

I would love to wish all of you a happy ramadhan and full of barakah. Amin. May tomorrow be a better day than today and so forth. Need not be worried, nawaitu, and do it because of Allah SWT. 

Hugs, 
Anis


one of my heartiest girlfriend.
Can't wait to see the rest of u girls!
♥mazhyou