Sunday, June 19

ola!

ALHAMDULILLAH. Though it isnt something to be proud of, but at least I managed to go over it! And I must say I'm happy with it :) and in fact I scored most on the subject that I score least for the carry marks. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Can't thank Him more. 

So I shall take this as a catalyst to work even harder next semester. Note that I scored less than 2.00 for my first semester (hell what was I doing then??). You shall not been given an option Anis! My only option now is DL DL DL no lower than that! I MUST! InsyaAllah.

Need more revision on Polynomials and Axioms. Babai now :)


oh and Happy Father's Day to the greatest Ayah on earth.
You know how much I love you.

I shall not be able to repay what you've done for me,
but InsyaAllah, I'll make you cry.
Cry to the fact of joy and happiness.
One day.