Saturday, May 8

burp. Alhamdulillah

just had my simple-but-tasty dinner . nyum nyum nyum. hehe.

so.. today mcm biasa. nothing really interesting happened. bangun pagi, online, bfast , mandi, online, turun bwh, gi keje. simple kan. hehe

anyway semalam Oney and Dira came to visit me in TCM. terharu saya :') thank you girls ! we watched Ice Kacang Puppy Love. Its a Malaysian movie! I give 5/10. Average lah kira. but hey, I dont really like the ending. Cuz you know how much I hate sad ending. Well,  not really a sad ending tapi hero and heroin tk together . Tk best lah :( I tk suka! haha. *whatever, mcm la director tu nak dgr ckp kau sorg! Mr/Miss Director, tuka lah Hero handsome sikit. Botak tk feel la. haha.

     after the movie, kitorg pegi makan kat Kopitiam. Dira ordered Yee Mee and mine was Nasi Chicken Chop with Thai Sauce! NYUMMMMMMM  fingers licking goooooood. soooo good. I was so hungry and yeah, everything taste good when youre hungry kan? Oney baru lepas makan so she ordered something light ; roti bakar with peanut butter. I like it more when it is with Kaya. tgh syok2 makan and gossiping, Mak call "bila nak balik ni? beli makanan for kechik". haha. sempat je nak selit makanan si kechik tu. 

     lepas stop taxi for Dira and Oney, I went home straight away. Smpai rumah baru la rasa penat gila ;s tp okay la. Its a worth it kan? Jumpa my girlfirends, a movie, work=pay=$. hehe.

Harini Mother's Day ke??

will be uploading some pictures soon!