Thursday, April 29

think of the bright side

Dealing with customers is surely the hardest thing ever! This isn't my first time but my second time is seriously crazier than the first one. Gahhhh.Tkpe2, think of the positive side, as Miss Tira said "once you can handle problems when dealing with customers, you will surely go far in any cmmitment that you are in". Betul tu, but the learning part is seriously not that easy.

Nisa and I with in our uniform :)
*saje je buat excited padahal dh penat gile.

My second time playing with $$ ka-chingg!, its fun tho. hehe. When I was a little girl, I always wanted to be a cashier. Cuz I love the way they count the money and etc. hehe. kelakar kan? but that was before. skrang nak jadi Actuarist yang berjaya :) InsyaAllah..

dalam sibuk2 kerja tu, I just can't stop thinking of someone and risauuu sangat........
......
.....
......
sighh...it really is bothering me right now.
Ya Allah, berikanlah saya petunjuk. dan berikanlah hamba Mu ini yang terbaik. Aminnn...